Earning a college degree is one of the best ways to access a fulfilling career path, and graduating with as little debt as possible gives you even more freedom to pursue your passions.
Let us introduce you to Four Years Free, a program with a bold commitment: If you are an eligible Oregon resident, PSU will cover standard tuition and mandatory fees for all four years of your bachelor's degree, plain and simple.
At PSU, we are committed to your success and we want you to join the ranks of PSU graduates who are making a difference, whether that means you’re designing at Nike, innovating at Intel, or winning the Pulitzer Prize.
- Current residents of Oregon and graduate from an Oregon high school
- Admissible to PSU as a first year for fall term
- Eligible to receive a federal Pell grant as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- First-time Portland State student
- Enrolled, full-time at PSU (12 to 15 credits per term)
National data shows that students who start at a four-year college are more likely to graduate in four years. This is why we’ve made the commitment to help Oregon students earn a bachelor’s degree and set them on the right track for their careers.
There is no age limit, as long as you can be admitted as a first year, you could be eligible for Four Years Free.
How to apply for four years free:
- Apply to PSU (no later than June 15)
- Submit your FAFSA by June 15 (don’t forget to add PSU: school code 003216)
- Submit your final high school transcripts to PSU by August 1
Four Years Free means not having to worry about paying for tuition. Instead, you can focus on getting an internship, joining a club, attending events and getting to know downtown Portland. Apply to Portland State today.